WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:
2 hours ago, Daboyle said:

So who was who

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Special shout-out to @Slappy Mc! Couldn’t have done this without him!

lawler_ross.jpg

Great game. It was swingy, but it played out really well. Some of the moves were poetic with how they played out similar to real life. My laugh out loud moment was when Daboyle used the Milk truck to take Stone Cold to the same target he was already going to. Special recognition to @Forge for being unpredictable and eventually cementing the win for town and himself. The back and forth between the Rock and Stone cold also seemed on the nose.

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Great game. It was swingy, but it played out really well. Some of the moves were poetic with how they played out similar to real life. My laugh out loud moment was when Daboyle used the Milk truck to take Stone Cold to the same target he was already going to. Special recognition to @Forge for being unpredictable and eventually cementing the win for town and himself. The back and forth between the Rock and Stone cold also seemed on the nose.

That was the best part 

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

he played it really well, sounds like @Forge had the beat on him though. The lights out escape did give me pause since Eddie never did anything like that 

Well, forge was in my discord.

I was basically the cultist and could try to convert. If i didnt convert, i was basically survival other, but thats boring so i went for it

My moves.

Night 1: tried to convert @Pickle Rick because he posted a couple undertaker gifs. I failed but found out Pickle was Vince. I Didnt say anything because im not a rat.

Night 2: @Forge telegraphed his hit on rack, so i definitely thought he was undertaker. Because of this, i got to start a discord with forge, and we became a scum group.

Night 3: I figured @TheKillerNacho was Kane because he said his faction sounded evil, and in the thread, it appeared that he tried to kill forge the night before. Nacho then joined the discord and became part of our scum group

also, i figured Undertaker had a way to kill me, because when nacho shared his moveset, it said "If you are brothers of destruction....you can X"

I even mentioned to Forge in chat that i suspected that he would kill me.

Glad he did though, because it was heading toward autoloss for our group anyway, so good on Forge and Nacho to get the W

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Thats like 3 in a row pretty damn good town games.

I guess someone needs to make an OP Mafia faction in one of their upcoming games.

I mean I pretty much nuked scum this game lol.  

@MWil23

As for the game, I think some of the things need to be fine tuned.

1. If Vince became not a threat to town then his alignment needed to change bc you told everyone the corporation was a threat but then they became not a threat.   

2. Some type of claims needed to be given to scum. I could tell easily who all the scum were bc they were gonna claim not high end characters (no town was odd ones) or not at all.  

3. If someone is a survivor role then they need something to help them survive like x-lynchproof, or x-shot deathproof.....something 

4. Make sure people are playing 🤣

Great game otherwise though.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daboyle said:

I should've known something was fishy when Malf was (somewhat) soft claiming Raven before claiming Eddie

Yeah, i was going to claim raven, but changed my mind and went for eddie instead to explain my lynch survival

(We werent given fake claims, so i had to craft mine)

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I mean I pretty much nuked scum this game lol.  

Sometimes scum has to work together in order to kill off more town, especially when town had the advantage

I know you were vince after night 1, but kept buddying you.

I only voted you when you sold out a scum faction (buff) for no real reason.

We could have gotten a town lynched that day

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Sometimes scum has to work together in order to kill off more town, especially when town had the advantage

I know you were vince after night 1, but kept buddying you.

I only voted you when you sold out a scum faction (buff) for no real reason.

We could have gotten a town lynched that day

But I had to get all of D-X killed and Stone cold (with no way to kill Stone Cold except a lynch which was never possible bc all he would have to do is claim).  I also had no way to survive a hit or lynch (unlike everyone else it seems)

Honestly I don't know if I could have ever won given the abilities in the game 

Edited by Pickle Rick

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If someone is a survivor role then they need something to help them survive like x-lynchproof, or x-shot deathproof.....something 

Vince was lynchproof as long as he wasnt the last member of the corporation. Looking at you @biggie. 

Once Shane died and DX was created Vince was a sitting duck. 

It was extremely funny seeing Vince attempting a submission hold for the faction kill. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Vince was lynchproof as long as he wasnt the last member of the corporation. Looking at you @biggie. 

Once Shane died and DX was created Vince was a sitting duck. 

It was extremely funny seeing Vince attempting a submission hold for the faction kill. 

Thats kinda my point, Vince was not lynchproof or deathproof as a survivor and should have been.  Especially with everyone in the game apparently being able to survive hits and lynches lol 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But I had to get all of D-X killed and Stone cold (with no way to kill Stone Cold except a lynch which was never possible bc all he would have to do is claim).  I also had no way to survive a hit or lynch (unlike everyone else it seems)

Honestly I don't know if I could have ever won given the abilities in the game 

If HHH or Cactus didn’t die, they could have killed him with an item. You also could have fired him. :)