Commanders trade for Carson Wentz - 2022 3rd/2023 3rd (or 2nd)/swap 2nd rounders 2022

MikeT14

I do want to add, that I'm happy we resolved our QB issue.

All these teams getting involved with Watson, Garapolo news in waiting, rumors of Matt Ryan & Baker Mayfield in possible trade discussions...and so forth.

Ok...what was I gonna add....I had something on the top of my tongue...what was it...

Oh yea...

GET ME A #2 WR!!

3 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I do want to add, that I'm happy we resolved our QB issue.

All these teams getting involved with Watson, Garapolo news in waiting, rumors of Matt Ryan & Baker Mayfield in possible trade discussions...and so forth.

Ok...what was I gonna add....I had something on the top of my tongue...what was it...

Oh yea...

GET ME A #2 WR!!

I'm more in the market of #1B WR....

8 hours ago, mar29020 said:

Im happy we got wentz. Seems like most of the good Qb's have no trade clauses so they werent coming here. Also id much rather have Wentz then tribusky or mariotta.

I do agree with this although I hate what we paid.

24 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Well the one thing I better not see them do after letting all these players walk is extend Wentz.  This better mean they are keeping him as a 1 year flyer with the option of continuing.  Do not kick the can down the road please.

I think there's validity to @e16bball McCaffrey speculation. They're trying to clear a lot of cap space and they aren't signing anyone.