Tom Brady is back 😂

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, Forge said:

My super secret hope is that Brady is really just trolling Arod and isn't planning on retiring until Rodgers does so that they have to go into the HOF together and Brady gets all the love. 

I want this to be true so bad

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Forge said:

My super secret hope is that Brady is really just trolling Arod and isn't planning on retiring until Rodgers does so that they have to go into the HOF together and Brady gets all the love. 

Lets not down play your actual secret hope, which is one of these cali kids coming home.

8 minutes ago, JetsCrash said:

So the "retirement" was the biggest publicity stunt of all time? 

My head cannon is that he wanted other teams to make decisions based around his absence only to pull the rug out from under them the day before FA tampering starts. 

13 hours ago, checkcola said:

Seems like Brady wanted to bolt from the Bucs, but the Bucs thought that was 'bad business' so Tom finally sucked it up and is returning to them.  

Probably true tbh

This is sort of how it ended in NE, Brady signed an extension for cap purposes then wanted out early, Pats made him stay, he played out year 3 and moved on

If he doesn’t restructure/extend then I expect him in SF or Miami next year 

Just now, mission27 said:

Probably true tbh

This is sort of how it ended in NE, Brady signed an extension for cap purposes then wanted out early, Pats made him stay, he played out year 3 and moved on

If he doesn’t restructure/extend then I expect him in SF or Miami next year 

And I think his hope was Bucs would move on with Rodgers or Watson or something and give him an easy out 

15 hours ago, BayRaider said:

With these media reports, where there’s smoke, there’s always fire. 

Seems it had legs. I think Brady has wanted to come back for a while on a different team. But the Bucs wouldn’t budge. So he was forced to finally unretire and play on the Bucs. I do think there was tension between Brady and the Bucs now. Brady realized though that they aren’t gonna trade him, especially with Arians saying five first round picks. 

You would think a guy who won you a Super Bowl by bringing his own offensive system, and own players, you would trade him to any team he wants with one year left to play. Bucs are kind of ****heads to be honest. It’s a business, sure. But for one year of play, two second round picks is fair compensation. 

I can understand the Bucs not wanting Brady in NFC.  A similar scenario happened back in the day in GB with Favre.  He "unretired" to force the Packers' hand.  He wanted to go to MN but instead Ted Thompson shipped him off to the NYJ.

14 hours ago, Norm said:

Depends how you define what stuff is. It's all show prep that gets thrown around. She doesn't know **** about anything except what's happening right this instant and the topics she knows we'll be discussed today and it's obvious as ****. She's wore a bunch of different hats in her life and she's been exceptional at all of them by all accounts but she's not some sports lifer that has great depth of knowledge. 

I'm not going to try and make it about her vs me and **** again but there's a million things about football that is stuck in the brains of myself and other big football fans like myself that she's never once been aware of in her life and would only talk about if she knew it was a topic that was going to be on whatever show she was on that day.

How can you possibly know what she's aware of or how much sports knowledge she actually has versus how much she only knows by "preparing for shows"? This entire rant comes off as nothing but personal.