Bills release WR Cole Beasley

RaidersAreOne

17 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Maybe we should focus on football instead of silly beliefs.

I could see him going back to Dallas. He's a smart, talented guy and could be very useful as a slot WR for them.

I think this is a solid nope. He literally cussed out the entire Dallas Fanbase as he left. I dont think he is going to be welcome home for a while. 

And by home, I mean he literally is a born and raised N Texas individual. 

• Like 1

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Mike Garafolo said on NFL Network that the Bills had trade talks and teams were interested.

I assumed the fact that he was cut would mean that nobody was interested given his salary.

I imagine he will get snapped up by someone, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with him anymore

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

lol the ideals of free society

you are policing someone for speaking their mind in defense of someone speaking their mind 

Nothing about that response was in any way policing. Come on dude.

Beasley can obviously still play. You can root against him all you want but his talent will allow him to receive looks. I'm sure there are teams who will pass on him, and they have every right to do so. It's still likely he's going to be playing next year.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Well then its pretty much irrelevant, as long as what he did wasn't illegal (it wasn't).

Some people are just trash POS and it's not Beasley. lol 

• Like 1

I'm gonna miss Beasley. He was huge in the development of Josh Allen. He really made it so Josh Allen had to perfect his timing on certain routes. He and Allen had a chemistry from day 1. He was one of my favorite players... he took a beating and would always get back up and keep fighting.

Wish we could have kept him but his salary was to high. He will and should find a nice home somewhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

I'm gonna miss Beasley. He was huge in the development of Josh Allen. He really made it so Josh Allen had to perfect his timing on certain routes. He and Allen had a chemistry from day 1. He was one of my favorite players... he took a beating and would always get back up and keep fighting.

Wish we could have kept him but his salary was to high. He will and should find a nice home somewhere.

No Bills fans hating on Beas.. He'll catch on somewhere and produce

Played a big role in Allen's development on and off the field. Helped Gabriel Davis and Isaiah McKenzie development.

Edited by BillsGuy82