DC Movie Universe

devils1854

• 4 weeks later...

Batman needs to be someone under 40 years old right now. Has to carry this franchise for 20 years. Has to be someone who can play Bruce Wayne better than Batman. Someone surprising, unexpected. Like Dylan O’Brien. Not Dylan O’Brien, but like him. Someone you could definitely see as Bruce Wayne if you didn’t know Bruce Wayne was Batman.

Wonder Woman should be Lily James or Alicia Vikander.

Superman who gives a ****? Somebody with a face and a smile.

Joker needs to be… I feel like they should be younger than whoever plays Batman. For some reason I can’t get Wyatt Russell out of my head, but this is assuming the Joker would have that dark streak like Ledger’s did.

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Batman needs to be someone under 40 years old right now. Has to carry this franchise for 20 years. Has to be someone who can play Bruce Wayne better than Batman. Someone surprising, unexpected. Like Dylan O’Brien. Not Dylan O’Brien, but like him. Someone you could definitely see as Bruce Wayne if you didn’t know Bruce Wayne was Batman.

Wonder Woman should be Lily James or Alicia Vikander.

Superman who gives a ****? Somebody with a face and a smile.

Joker needs to be… I feel like they should be younger than whoever plays Batman. For some reason I can’t get Wyatt Russell out of my head, but this is assuming the Joker would have that dark streak like Ledger’s did.

Heres a list on a budget

joker - Sean Harris

Sean_Harris_on_set.jpg

Batman - Taran Egerton

Taron-Egerton-22sep17-James-Field.jpg

Superman - jack reynor

MV5BZWRiYzdhMDUtODQxNy00ZjdiLWE3NTktOWEw

Wonder Woman - sylvia hoeks

e95873ad4956c93fa9a17a111d9f4bb9.jpg

@Malfatron, I’d love Egerton as Batman…

If he isn’t Wolverine.

Adam Nagaitis is my pick for Joker though.

I’ve always felt The Joker needs to be a complete or near complete unknown. You can’t see any other roles in the actor. Heath Ledger worked because he was that chameleon actor, but it’s gotta be a near unknown for the Joker in my opinion.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Heres a list on a budget...

Not a huge fan of those choices, but thats just me.

Anyway, they arent recasting all those roles.   This isn't going to be a reboot.  Maybe a soft one, but I guarantee guys like Cavill, Momoa, Rock and Levi are sticking around.

• 2 weeks later...