Top 5 teams you're most excited to watch in 2022

notthatbluestuff

9 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Denver

Browns

Chiefs (hoping they implode)

Seattle (to watch Pete the Cheat’s last year)

Washington (always fun DC and Wentz fail. Now it’s two birds with one stone). 

Trade Tyreke Hill, Andy Reid retires ala Bruce Arians and watch Patrick Mahomes turn into Jay Cutler with a average NFL playcaller>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On 3/29/2022 at 4:01 PM, notthatbluestuff said:

That's why I didn't pick either; I just don't enjoy watching Rodgers at the best of times let alone with a WR cupboard this bare. And I'm long over Brady. 

Why do you not like watching Aaron Rodgers play? Genuinely curious

Burrow?  Watson?  Jackson?

no way whatever GIF

The Mitchburgh Steelers about to dominate the AFC North.

Seriously though...not many teams really intrigue me any more than normal.   I am curious to see how the 49ers do with Lance, to see if the Chargers can finally get over the hump with all that talent, and how Juju does as number 1 with Mahomes snd the Chiefs.   But there is only one team that really intrigues me and that Ill be watching closely...

The Cleveland Browns.

They finally....FINALLY have a roster and QB (well, maybe) that should be able to all but guarantee them some real success for the first time...pretty much in my life.  And oddly enough, I hope it happens.   Watsons baggage aside, their fans deserve to see their team do something besides disappoint them for once....and they have the means to do it.   That being said...I still have questions about how good Watson will actually end up being for them.   I dont expect him to suck or anything, but will he return to being a top 5 QB?  He is playing for probably the most talented team he has been on, but there are other things to consider...

1) How will all his baggage and being away from the game over a year affect him mentally?

2)   How will playing in a much tougher division affect him?   He dominated in a pretty weak division several years.    Will he raise his game?

3)  How will playing in harsher climate conditions affect him?    He no longer gets to play at least 11 games in either a dome or relatively decent southern weather.   How will he handle brutal, smashmouth games in northeastern December/January weather?   

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Am I doing this wrong? I’m not “excited” to watch any team that isn’t mine. I’m barely excited to see even my team, to be honest 

Yeah, don't get it either. 🥃

I mean will it bring me Joy to watch Dallas ultimately choke again, Wentz crash and burn with a 3rd organization in 3 years,  sure. 

But I don’t care to watch them play in the slightest, unless vs my Eagles. Nor any other teams. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

I enjoy watching good football. Doesn’t matter if it’s my team or not. And if my team sucks (which they will), I won’t enjoy watching them.

#5 Eagles - I generally enjoy seeing rookies more than veterans, and the Eagles will have 3 top 20 rookies. Will be a lot to see.

#4 Broncos - It’s hard to get past their orange primaries, but Wilson + that roster is going to be fun as hell. Wish they would’ve kept Fant. I know he’s had his inconsistencies both with drops and blocking, but he would’ve been a great weapon for Russ.

#3 Bucs - Especially if Suh returns. Can they make another final push for the super bowl?

#2 Lions - I want to see them put it together. For this year, that means legit progress on the field and proof of culture change.

#1 49ers- they’ve been a dynamic QB away from being the most intriguing team in the NFL for quite a few years. Is Trey theit first dynamic QB?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Duluther said:

#1 49ers- they’ve been a dynamic QB away from being the most intriguing team in the NFL for quite a few years. Is Trey theit first dynamic QB?

The Trey Lance storyline will be one of the most fascinating to see play out over the next couple of years. 

• Like 1

Vegas.. I think the Raiders have a top 5 offense if that oline can be just average

Buffalo but mostly because of their defense. Adding Miller and White should take then to a new level.

Chicago.. just to see Fields