49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade

RaidersAreOne

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

can't wait for this Lynch presser in 30 mins.

I'd like to see Deebo walk in WWE style and Lynch hands him a contract to sign.

They both turn around and say gottem! 

That would be amazing. 

I imagine Lynch doesn't give us much. "No intentions of trading him...may not be alive sunday...yadda yadda". YOu know, the standard fare. 

But I'm starting to feel good about Deebo still being a 49er when this is all said and done. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

That would be amazing. 

I imagine Lynch doesn't give us much. "No intentions of trading him...may not be alive sunday...yadda yadda". YOu know, the standard fare. 

But I'm starting to feel good about Deebo still being a 49er when this is all said and done. 

Apparently, Cohn is going to try to get if Lance is the starter or not. Lol as if he doesn't know the answer from Lynch will be that's up to Kyle. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Apparently, Cohn is going to try to get if Lance is the starter or not. Lol as if he doesn't know the answer from Lynch will be that's up to Kyle. 

Yeah, I don't even watch these things. They are basically just boilerplate responses

12 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Our beat reporters suck lol what a dumb question to ask

I hope someone asks him about Jimmie Ward. I am worried if we dont extend him we are going to lose an all pro level S next season. 

He has another 3-4 great years left. Lets extend him and clear some space. 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Okay, so just get him re-signed without it being too much of a distraction 

This is going to drag to training camp and a deal will be done around that time.

Glad Warner said what I've been saying that Deebo just needs to be a bit more patient. He will get his money. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Had Deebo been available last month, would the Dolphins still have traded for Hill, or for Deebo?

I asked myself this same question. 

Considering the acquisition costs (ie Deebo would be more expensive than Tyreek) I think they would have still taken Tyreek if presented with both options. 

• Like 1