Jump to content

49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade


RaidersAreOne
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I've been blocked since Mac Jones stuff last year from Tim. Lol 

He's got a quick block finger. I just stopped following him. He's far too aggro ( I mean, some people deserve it...but he has a fairly high level of disdain for a lot of people it feels like) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Forge said:

He's got a quick block finger. I just stopped following him. He's far too aggro ( I mean, some people deserve it...but he has a fairly high level of disdain for a lot of people it feels like) 

Yup if you disagree with him he either tries to blow you up or blocks you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Forge and I talked about this earlier. If we pay deebo in roster bonuses that get paid during the off-season, he will not pay CA income tax on it if he lives in Florida during that time period 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of the replies kill me, but I'm on board with either of these. I'd prefer the mid round picks in this specific draft...don't think that there is anything that I would be dying to have at #10...but I get the preference for 10 as it does "feel" like a better return for most 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Forge said:

Take Pauline with a grain of salt, but yeah

If it's true, take the pick, flip it, and be done with this. If Deebo is hell bent on getting out, let'em go. Don't make it calculus, it's simple arithmetic.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

If it's true, take the pick, flip it, and be done with this. If Deebo is hell bent on getting out, let'em go. Don't make it calculus, it's simple arithmetic.

Most people know I don't really buy it, but if can prefer 35/38/69  over 10 in this draft, certainly possible the jets do too lol. They are roughly equivalent pick values. 

Pauline not known for reliability. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Most people know I don't really buy it, but if can prefer 35/38/69  over 10 in this draft, certainly possible the jets do too lol. They are roughly equivalent pick values. 

Pauline not known for reliability. 

I'm cool with that too. This draft has great value from late round 1 to late round 4 imo. Alot of a very good players are going to be available in and around that range. 

I'm just saying don't drag it out for a king's ransom. A top 10 pick is tremendous value....d.o.t.s

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...