Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

On 5/2/2022 at 1:42 PM, N4L said:

It hasn't been announced officially, but there is enough smoke that we can say it is happening. 

Barrows said something like "no official word yet, but 49ers fans should plan on a game in Mexico in late November....." in response to a video of Warner shouting out 49ers fans in Mexico (Literally had the ..... at the end)

It's official now 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, N4L said:

The Seahawks play the bucs in Germany ... At 6:30am PST 

LMFAO

Get dunked on, losers 

I mean this is a rebuilding season so I'm sure the fans will be okay with it....But damn, I remember some London games coming on at that time. It really is brutal for the WC fans.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean this is a rebuilding season so I'm sure the fans will be okay with it....But damn, I remember some London games coming on at that time. It really is brutal for the WC fans.

Perfect excuse for being morning-drunk.

• Like 2

On 5/18/2022 at 9:46 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bradberry to the Eagles. Man, this team is going to be very very good even with Hurts. 

Did they do anything to address LB? Their LBs were the worst in the league. 

They have two good corners, but I still have major question marks about their safeties, and I don't know if their coach (defensive HC) is any good 

I am still very skeptical of them.

12 minutes ago, N4L said:

Did they do anything to address LB? Their LBs were the worst in the league. 

They have two good corners, but I still have major question marks about their safeties, and I don't know if their coach (defensive HC) is any good 

I am still very skeptical of them.

They drafted Nakobe Dean who was a first round prospect. Wouldn't be overly concerned about line backer group if the pass rush is good and the secondary is solid.