Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

3 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Welp, the Eagles just signed Tartt…..I hope the NINERS know what they are doing, because that safety blanket just got taken ( no pun intended)

Tartt was never going to return. But the Eagles are killing it this offseason. They are going to be a tough out in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

I dont mind losing Tartt. He has battled injuries and I think the team made the decision to move on from him for that reason. His groin was an issue last year and his recovery speed in the NFCCG was not up to par. I think there is a good chance his best football is behind him.

He is a good football player, super underappreciated guy, but I think it was just time to move on. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

It’s gotta be so hard to be a Browns fan.

They really want to avoid the indefinite suspension. That would certainly lock it in for a year at least and if anything else crops up, it's a lot easier to just not have a hearing to reinstate him than it is to have another hearing to suspend him again

14 hours ago, GW21 said:

It’s gotta be so hard to be a Browns fan.

The browns FO and ownership deserve to be stuck with the full cap hit and consequences of the contract they gave him. But the fans don't deserve any of this. I have no doubt they were excited about the talent they were getting, but not thrilled with the baggage that came with it.

• Like 3