Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

What high school WR is saying no to Brian Hartline?  Just had guys he recruited go 10-11-12 in the draft

If Bama is also calling you can see it. 5 first WRs the last 3 years

I love the Lions pick of Williams. Could be the receiver in the draft. Saints took Olave which I think is nice but this could be a situation where the Eagles too Reagor when they couldve taken Justin Jefferson. Now Im not saying Olave will be Reagor bad but the Saints couldve taken Williams and didnt. Again nice pick by the Lions. Give Goff some more much needed help. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

I love the Lions pick of Williams. Could be the receiver in the draft. Saints took Olave which I think is nice but this could be a situation where the Eagles too Reagor when they couldve taken Justin Jefferson. Now Im not saying Olave will be Reagor bad but the Saints couldve taken Williams and didnt. Again nice pick by the Lions. Give Goff some more much needed help. 

Goff isn't going to be there 2 years from now.

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

They got hosed smh 

Its a pathetic trade and they just gave a team in their division the best WR in the draft.

Detroit +230 on points maybe?  You have to be ahead on points when trading down.

Its a meh trade without giving the Lions your 2nd. Adding that in makes it a joke.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 3