Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Biggest loser and its not even close is the Packers. They had one goal and thats to get a receiver. London, Williams, Wilson, Olave, Burks, Dotson, and then for good measure traded receivers in Hollywood Brown and AJ Brown. So EIGHT receivers went tonight in some form or fashion and one of if not the most receiver needy team literally came up with nothing. 

But that's the whole point. 8 WRs went before they had their first pick. If they don't have a 1st round grade on the guys left then they should look elsewhere. Now you could argue they should have traded up maybe or tried to trade back from at least one of the picks but I don't think it's as disastrous as others are saying just because of that WR run.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Rodgers is gonna carry the GB offense. I like the strategy of going all defense. 

Elite QB + great defense is a solid formula for success.

That’s how I feel. The constant laughs for “not helping Rodgers” get old. They have done what’s best for them tonight.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Agreed. I and some others have been saying stuff like the pick is crazy which I think is fine but it's wrong to outright name the player.

Devonte Wyatt

Hmmm. I actually didn't know about the character stuff. I wasn't his biggest fan on here anyways. So gives me one other reason not to like him. That's fine...

Just now, Duluther said:

That’s how I feel. The constant laughs for “not helping Rodgers” get old. They have done what’s best for them tonight.

With how much Rodgers is getting paid, he needs to step up and carry the offense. No excuses to complain about roster building when you take that much money

• Like 4