2022 Around league

dll2000

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

I don’t think we know what that trade is yet until we see how he plays this season.

It is certainly an Incomplete Grade at this point, but it didnt start off great.

But it was never about 2022. The start of this season will be very telling, another bit reason Im not sure were going after any other "big" Receiver move this offseason

8 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Imagine having to end your career with Mac Jones 

Mac Jones is fine, let’s not pretend this Patricia season was a reality for anyone on that offense

Not to mention Hopkins has played with much worse than Mac. It’s about going somewhere that he can win, not necessarily the best QB

I would be surprised to see him back with BoB, but if anyone can smooth that over, it’s Belichick

9 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Just about all of the big names that Poles let walk last year or were traded have been relatively disappointing and will not be returning to there (then) new teams. Funny how badly Poles was ridiculed for some of these moves.

To be fair to Robinson, just about nothing went right with the Rams last season, but yeah, not giving him a big contract was definitely the smarter choice.

40 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Leonard Floyd going to leave LA as well.  Don't want him back in Chicago but kind of surprised they are booting him after he's been at least serviceable for the past 3 seasons. 

Looks like the Rams are trying to do a semi reboot now after all the trades they made over the past few years to win that SB.  Eventually teams all gotta pay the piper at some point.

Poles and Eberflus on PMT today, nothing groundbreaking, but it was fun to hear them.

Flus is much more polished in the media game, but its all coach speech. Although he is football through and through, I always like hearing him show that about himself.

Poles is very green, but its probably a good thing right now that he is super boring, tells me he is more worried about the job than being a "name" or "personality"

• Like 1