2022 Around league

dll2000

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Safe to say we are starting to see the moves they need to make to get Rodgers...bye

I was bummed last year when they didn’t let him walk. I was high on him as a #4/return guy. I think I’d prefer Mack Hollins 

17 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

He got me too.  It’s not the one we’re hoping for.

I would love nothing more than rodgers to stay with GB. it keeps love on the bench, which i would then like to see them have to extend him without him ever playing, it keeps GB cap hit of $60M or restructures to screw them over in future years, and they don't get any more picks for the trade

38 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

I would love nothing more than rodgers to stay with GB. it keeps love on the bench, which i would then like to see them have to extend him without him ever playing, it keeps GB cap hit of $60M or restructures to screw them over in future years, and they don't get any more picks for the trade

From an extending Love contract standpoint, its probably better he comes out and has a good but not great year but demands Daniel Jones like money.  That wont happen if he doesn't ever play

58 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

Yeah, but looks like he is going to Jets.