Teams you used to hate

biggie.

Mostly the Broncos and Colts. Broncos because they beat Brady back in like the 2005 playoffs.. Brady's first playoff loss. I was a child back then and that loss devastated me. And the Colts, only because of Manning and the rivalry with Brady and the Patriots. I stopped hating them when they started sucking and were no longer a threat to the Pats.

Seahawks and Cardinals. McVays general dominance over them as lessened it.

Used to hate the Patriots....now they're irrelevant.

Used to dislike a lot more teams but I think being a fan of a good team changes that, and with the Rams we went from being horrendous for 15 years to one of the best teams in the league for the last five. So I went from disliking a lot of teams to "meh" for quite a few.

I used to hate the Cardinals. Was actually a massive Rams fan, initially. Living in AZ, I saw a lot of Cardinals games, and only ever hated them. However, once I left Arizona and saw that people in other states actually support their team, and that nobody cares about the Cardinals, I became kinda sympathetic.

For real, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cards have the most apathetic market and smallest national footprint out of all 32 teams. Which is insane when you consider that Maricopa County is the fourth most populous county in the country, and the only one in the top 9 that's increasing in population. Phoenix is the 5th most populous city in the U.S. The Valley of the Sun (Phoenix Metro Area) has 6 cities in the top 100. Yet it felt like nobody in AZ (or out of it) cares about the Cards. I guess over time time I accidentally morphed into a fan lol. 

I don't feel hate for any team these days, maybe it's an age thing. I actively root against the Chiefs and Chargers but I don't hate them, even clapped a bit when Reid got his first title.

When I was growing up though there was two teams I hated in sports: The 1998-2000 Yankees and the 2001-2007 Patriots. I also kind of hated the Chargers 2005-2009 because Rivers was quite immature.