NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

29 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Thats a loooooot of money for somebody who hasnt done much of anything in the NBA.

Zion has played 85/246 possible games and just got 231M. Ja Morant got 193M for reference.

Wow.

Had to be done if you’re New Orleans, especially with how he’s performed when on the court.

It’s the Joel Embiid situation all over again. Hopefully Zion can stay relatively healthy like Embiid has through his extension.

Can someone, anyone, give some reasonable explanation for why the Nuggets thought it was necessary to sign Deandre ******* Jordan on day 1 of Free Agency?

Mind-numbing signing. I seriously can't think of anything good about it.

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

They was better without him though. Not sure why they won't just trade him.

I agree. I don’t want him back. Unless he accepts a bench role. However we needed a reliable scorer after garland. They fell apart when he went out for any extended period of time. 

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Had to be done if you’re New Orleans, especially with how he’s performed when on the court.

It’s the Joel Embiid situation all over again. Hopefully Zion can stay relatively healthy like Embiid has through his extension.

Was just about to say, it’s just like Embiid. 

32 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Can someone, anyone, give some reasonable explanation for why the Nuggets thought it was necessary to sign Deandre ******* Jordan on day 1 of Free Agency?

Mind-numbing signing. I seriously can't think of anything good about it.

To help recruit Durant.