Browns RB Kareem Hunt requests trade

RaidersAreOne

15 minutes ago, DawgX said:

He has pretty much no leverage. He's worth more to us than any team would be willing to give up in a trade, so his options are to sit out or play.

If Watson is suspended 12+ games, keeping hunt probably does change win totals.  So moving him for a mid round pick and saving some cap space might be better.  If Jimmy G is brought in, that changes things.

21 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

REALLLLLLLY wanna know why

It's money. He has been hinting at a long term deal since last season because he wanted future security.

Now that they brought back D'ernest Johnson and drafted the Ford kid out of Cincinnati, the writing was on the wall because you can't carry 4 RB1/RB2s on your roster and keep everyone happy.

I wonder if they could sneak a 2nd rounder out of a team like the Seahawks now with Carson retiring and them having a boatload of picks from the Wilson trade.

Edited by AkronsWitness

54 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

REALLLLLLLY wanna know why

He’s made it no secret he’s sitting out because he wants a contract. He’s a Cleveland kid with his own off the field demons. It’s not the moral high ground.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I'd lol if the Seahawks did that. 

Yeah your right I forgot how much teams overvalue draft picks and undervalue RBs.

Though Hunt is a top 10 RB in his prime without a ton of miles on his tires. I would like to believe in fantasy land he is worth a good asset in return.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

If Watson is suspended 12+ games, keeping hunt probably does change win totals.  So moving him for a mid round pick and saving some cap space might be better.  If Jimmy G is brought in, that changes things.

Jimmy g for hunt. 

Make it so. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yeah your right I forgot how much teams overvalue draft picks and undervalue RBs.

Though Hunt is a top 10 RB in his prime without a ton of miles on his tires. I would like to believe in fantasy land he is worth a good asset in return.

It’s not just about undervaluing the position they just took a RB in the second and Penny looked good last season. You’d be better off finding a different team to trade for him.

• Like 1