Christian Watson this, Christian Watson that....dude's done NOTHING, literally NOTHING.

vegas492

With Cobb and Watkins gone I'm predicting this for the 2023 WR Corps. 

#1 Watson 

#2 Doubs

#3 Lazard 

#4 MVS

#5 Draft pick

#6 Toure 

You have serious speed, Watson, MVS. You have your possession guys in Doubs and Lazard. Slot guys in Toure and draft pick who I hope is a 5'9 speedter who can also be an explosive returner with 4.3 speed or better. An  Amon-Ra st. Brown type receiver.

That's a scary receiving corps and dirt cheap with no receiver making over 7 million.

Edited by St Vince

1 minute ago, St Vince said:

#1 Watson 

#2 Doubs

##3 Lazard 

#4 MVS

#5 Draft pick

#6 Toure 

You have serious speed, Watson, MVS. You have your possession guys in Doubs and Lazard. Slot guys in Toure and draft pick who I hope is a 5'9 speedter who can also be an explosive returner with 4.3 speed or better. An  Amon-Ra st. Brown type receiver.

That's a scary receiving corps and dirt cheap with no receiver making over 7 million.

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

1 hour ago, St Vince said:

#1 Watson 

#2 Doubs

#3 Lazard 

#4 MVS

#5 Draft pick

#6 Toure 

#3 WR next season is Quentin Johnston from TCU. Will be #2 WR by the end of 2023.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, St Vince said:

I'm using my clairvoyance to predict MVS being cut by KC. He's not living up to that contract. I see the Packers offering him half that to come back to play with Rodgers or Love.

MVS is giving them what they need, which is a deep threat. He's basically what he was with the Packers - an explosive but inconsistent receiver. 

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

How cheap are you anticipating Lazard going for?

7 tops. I don't see any other team giving him more than that. Juju is a better receiver and is playing for peanuts. The Packers WRs will give us the biggest bang for the buck over next 4 years. 

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

7 tops. I don't see any other team giving him more than that. Juju is a better receiver and is playing for peanuts. The Packers WRs will give us the biggest bang for the buck over next 4 years. 

Definitely think you're on the lighter end of the spectrum.  Zay Jones got $8M/year and his numbers are about the same with about 6 more GP.  If his agent can't get him at least $8M/year, he needs to get a new agent.

3 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

MVS is giving them what they need, which is a deep threat. He's basically what he was with the Packers - an explosive but inconsistent receiver. 

Yeah but do you really think they're going to pay a inconsistent receiver 10 million next year? I highly doubt it. MVS will be looking for a job next off-season. I'm sure KC will draft another burner early to replace him.