Saints trade DB Chauncey Gardner-Johnson to Eagles

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Definitely in game and in season adjustments. He's a likeable guy and truly a leader, unlike Doug.  He's not the schemer McVay is, but he is really good at getting the most out of his guys and putting them in the right positions to do what they are good at.

I just recall his awkward interview. Dude looked like @EaglesPeteC trying to talk to a chick 

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Definitely in game and in season adjustments. He's a likeable guy and truly a leader, unlike Doug.  He's not the schemer McVay is, but he is really good at getting the most out of his guys and putting them in the right positions to do what they are good at.

So far he seems like a good developer of young talent and a great motivator. Also I love that when the offense just wasn't working he had the humility to hand over the main play calling duties to Steichen and let him take the reins of the offense. Shows accountability and ability to recognize talent, something that Doug couldn't do to save his life.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean in terms of coaches if there was one guy I would point to and say this could be the reason our season goes bad, it is Gannon. I will give him the benefit of the doubt with the lack of talent last season, but man our defense was boring and uninspiring last season. I still find it crazy that the Texans were so into him last offseason after how putrid our defense performed vs any decent QB play, but here we are.

Yeah. I mean I expect our defense to be better than last year without question, but just how improved can they be? If the defense isn't top half of the league at a minimum, then Gannon really messed up, cause he has a lot of the talent he was missing last year to run his scheme how he wants to. The pressure is definitely on him and Hurts to perform this year. Howie set them both up nicely.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I just recall his awkward interview. Dude looked like @EaglesPeteC trying to talk to a chick 

you mean the one where he was chewing on the cap of a water bottle, french kissing it? 

EDIT: Oh I thought you were talking about Doug P.

Yeah Sirianni's first interview was awkward and he was nervous, but he quickly came into his own. He knows how to deal with Philly fans great now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I mean he was in a room by himself doing a press conference over Zoom with Philly reporters who are always tough. Kind of a weird vibe.

He's got A LOT better at press conferences over the past year though.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

For 5th and 6th round picks? What the **** man

Yes been Told it amounts to the Equivalent of the Eagles trading away JJAW and a 6th for CGJ straight up.

Brilliant  👌🤷‍♂️

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

For 5th and 6th round picks? What the **** man

Remember when we traded Akiem Hicks for a blocking TE3 ?

Dennis Allen carrying on the Saints tradition of WTF trades 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Remember when we traded Akiem Hicks for a blocking TE3 ?

Dennis Allen carrying on the Saints tradition of WTF trades 

Were you guys super strapped for cash? Does Loomis not believe in comp picks?

A really confusing trade from the Saints, but I will take it all day long lol.