What should Dallas do at QB?

Dallas94Ware

What should Dallas do at QB?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dallas...

• Ride out the storm with Rush/DiNucci until Dak returns?
    • Trade for Jimmy Garoppolo?
    • Trade for another player (put name in post below)?
    • Garrett Gilbert was not all that bad..is he still available?
    • Put Dak on permanant IR and bank on a top draft choice?
    • Sign available free agent/practice squad player (name below)

1 hour ago, D82 said:

That’s when KM needs to be helping his players with scheme and design to defeat the constant press and man coverage these WR’s are constantly seeing. Dak also needs to learn not to make high risk throws, throws that have a higher probability of being intercepted 

29 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

That’s when KM needs to be helping his players with scheme and design to defeat the constant press and man coverage these WR’s are constantly seeing. Dak also needs to learn not to make high risk throws, throws that have a higher probability of being intercepted 

Jeff Cavanaugh’s point is that there’s a risk/return element, and the return of Dak’s play style has been the highest scoring offense in football when he’s on the field.

Emmanuel Acho did an all 22 break down, showing that there are guys open and screaming for the ball, hands in the air,  and Dak is simply throwing to the wrong place. The only place I can find the video is tiktok(apologize in advance), but WRs creating separation isn’t the issue. It’s Dak throwing to the wrong guy based on coverages.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgbgsPB/

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

The play right before the pick 6 against WSH CD Lamb was Wide open doing jumping jacks for the ball. The actual pick 6 Dalton Schultz is wide open in the middle for the 1st down. Creating separation only works if the QB is making the right reads. I guarantee you that someone is open on every play. Dak just has to find them. 

Edited by DaBoys

On 1/12/2023 at 8:38 PM, NoFlyZone said:

I truly don’t understand how people cherry pick to such an extreme degree against their own team and pass it off as some sort of rational take. We should know better than that. I don’t care what happened in one game back in week one. 

Cherry pick games? Literally the same team they’re playing tonight 

2 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Cherry pick games? Literally the same team they’re playing tonight 

Do I need to say it again when you literally have it in what you just quoted? I couldn’t care less about what happened in week one. It’s cherry picking. Let’s maybe watch the game.. 

1 hour ago, D82 said:

I think Prescott is ~15th in the league, but I don’t have SB expectations. I thought Brady would beat us. I think that was a great performance and a good win. I expect us to come back to earth against the 49ers. 

On 1/16/2023 at 10:36 PM, NoFlyZone said:

Like I said. Cherry picking. I’m sure the Dak detractors will just be silent and wait for the next opportunity.

Sounds like you don’t understand what cherry picking means.

when I cite a player’s prior performance against the team they are facing this week, that’s not cherry picking 

if I cite daks week 1 performance against the bucs in regards to the current week’s opponent,  because dak had a bad week 1, that’s cherry picking 

10 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Sounds like you don’t understand what cherry picking means.

when I cite a player’s prior performance against the team they are facing this week, that’s not cherry picking 

if I cite daks week 1 performance against the bucs in regards to the current week’s opponent,  because dak had a bad week 1, that’s cherry picking 

You might as well have done the latter. It was week one. Forever ago. But for someone reason it made sense to compare to a matchup literally 4 entire months later? While ignoring literally literally everything else in between? That is absolutely cherry picking. The relevancy behind your point clearly wasn’t there and that showed Monday night… so I’m not sure why you’re continuing to act like it mattered when it clearly did not.

Edited by NoFlyZone

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

You might as well have done the latter. It was week one. Forever ago. But for someone reason it made sense to compare to a matchup literally 4 entire months later? That doesn’t make any sense and it’s why it’s cherry picking. It’s just not very relevant and clearly that showed Monday night… so I’m not sure why you’re continuing to act like it mattered.

Here I go cherry picking again 

where daks gonna play against a lot of the same coaching and player matchups as last year

https://i.imgur.com/mCpMScR.jpg 

Edited by 5x10