Wk 2: Vikings at Eagles MNF

Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Yeah I dared go to the packers forum and the same thing.. oh well haters gonna hate

All good. I get the whole troll vibe. Just to old for that 💩.  Was just asking what swede700 thought now after his 1st 4 pgs of nonsense.  

GL

Edited by Nabbs4u

9 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Well I must say the Iggles looked impressive tonight. You are rapidly becoming a team I love to hate. It seems that we need one of those “quarterbacks “ like you have. Hurts is legit and Cousins is not. Alert the media.. pass the Tylenchristmas vacation GIFol 

Tough outing for you guys.

Liked how you guys looked last week, never been super high on Cousins but he can still help win you games. NFC seems wide open, expect you guys to part of whatever the playoffs look like.

Please smack the Saints in two weeks, as well as the rest of the East.

FYI look at our next 8 games...

@ Commanders

Jaguars

@ Cardinals

Cowboys(no Dak)

Steelers

Texans

Commanders

There isn't a single top 10 team on that list. Commanders and Cowboys are always tough and the Cardinals look like a decent team, but we could really get some momentum going into the final months of the season.

29 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

FYI look at our next 8 games...

@ Commanders

Jaguars

@ Cardinals

Cowboys(no Dak)

Steelers

Texans

Commanders

There isn't a single top 10 team on that list. Commanders and Cowboys are always tough and the Cardinals look like a decent team, but we could really get some momentum going into the final months of the season.

Dak might be back for our game, but Dak didn't look good before he got hurt. The Cards look like the only difficult game, and we get them without Hopkins. Guessing Kenny Pickett will be starting for the Steelers when we play them.

I look at that list and see a let down game or 2 where we stink up the joint. 

There are no guaranteed Wins in the NFL. Regardless if we are or are not the better team. We should have a nice stretch  during those 8 gms 7-1, 6-2 but this team always seems to let me down when we should go 8-0, 7-1.

Hope I'm proven wrong just like the 2017 run week after week. 

Week 3 GDT is up