Week 6: NY Jets @ Packers - GB falls to 3-3. First 2-game losing streak under LaFleur!

FAH1223

Offensively we have Aaron Jones.   We do not have an above average OL as the line is currently configured.

We do not have a WR worth a pinch.  They all suck.

The entire TE room is a picture of mediocrity and below average talent.

The QB still wants it to be 2011 and play that way and is stubborn to a fault.

The defense has been invested in endlessly, and still cant make a play.  No turnovers out of them ever.

It is time to blow the organization up.   The coaching staff is failure all over the field.  They have repetitively failed in the playoffs with bad decisions.   Gute has invested poorly in the draft and left too many areas of the team bereft of talent.  Key picks have shown to be average talent at best. The team he has put together does not match the way the coaches are attempting to play the game.  

If we trot Jenkins out at RT next week, it'll tell you all you need to know about the intestinal fortitude of this coaching staff. LOL nvm, we know there's not a single ******* coach on that sideline with any already. Soft team from the top down. Let's hire more religious family men and sing kumbaya rather than focusing on playing football. 

Andy Herman -   This is by far the most adversity that MLF has faced in his Packers' tenure. They have 3 straight road games coming up. They responded horribly today but the next few weeks are going to be insanely telling.

///

I'm not getting the feel from this team that home or away matters.

1 minute ago, PackFan13 said:

The Packers team I think you mean. I love the takes like it's the NBA and one guy can take over a game. Hilarious

Of course, but too often over his career him and the team completely turtle up and turn the game into a laugher. Very little fight or push back from them collectively.