Week 6 GDT

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, UncleAdamz said:

Is it just me or is there a crazy abundance of average teams this year?

Colts, Jaguars, Titans, Dolphins, Pats, Jets, Steelers, Browns, Bengals, Raiders, Broncos (?), Saints, Falcons, Bucs (?), Packers, Giants (?), Cardinals, Seahawks

No child left behind catches up with the NFL

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yes, because momentum is a completely nonsensical vaguery that can be applied anywhere for any reason to justify any action you take.

You play what gives you the best chance to win the game. Going for it the first time, objectively, gives you the best chance to win the game.

I see there’s no point in debating this with you anymore because you’re an analytics guy. I believe in things you can’t quantify (like momentum) so we can agree to disagree.

8 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

Is it just me or is there a crazy abundance of average teams this year?

Colts, Jaguars, Titans, Dolphins, Pats, Jets, Steelers, Browns, Bengals, Raiders, Broncos (?), Saints, Falcons, Bucs (?), Packers, Giants (?), Cardinals, Seahawks

1 team doesn't belong on that list of average teams even if 3 of thier wins, came from that list.

NFCE Haters be damned

Titans, Packers and Ravens B2B

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Sorry you don't get to the do the "everybody is against us" thing when your franchise has been historically inept the last 5 years.

Your team was inept for 20 years and look at you now

Times are a changin

Just now, Tony7188 said:

I see there’s no point in debating this with you anymore because you’re an analytics guy. I believe in things you can’t quantify (like momentum) so we can agree to disagree.

See this smug "you nerds just don't understand the sport" thing is always annoying. Obviously, there are things you can't quantify because these are human beings and not robots. But I'm not trying to maintain momentum, I'm not trying to appease a segment of my team, I'm trying to win. And going for it objectively helps you win.