Dan Snyder hires Bank of America to explore sale of Commanders

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Chaos is always fun to enjoy.

Just freeze him out. No funds, no loans for a stadium, etc.

If you really want him out, give DC a second team, pour funding into that team, and then don't let him move if he tries or give him fair terms to rent the new stadium that the new team would get.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

20 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Reverse Snyder and Goodell

No one's blowing up the NFL. If Snyder thinks he's too big to be f***** with, he's about to find out how much bigger 31 billionaires are than one. He's not the only one who can get vindictive, paranoid and underhanded if he thinks someone is a threat.

Eh, put me firmly in the "nobody wins with a headbutt" camp here for the 32 owners.

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

The anonymous team executive of Washington is almost assuredly Bruce Allen right?

Possibly.  Could also by Kyle Smith, AJ Smith, Brian Lafemina, or any other person high up in the organization.  Eric Schaeffer quietly leaving after lasting so many regimes could also be one.  

@Thaiphoon@e16bball any ideas who else this could be?  

48 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Reverse Snyder and Goodell

No one's blowing up the NFL. If Snyder thinks he's too big to be f***** with, he's about to find out how much bigger 31 billionaires are than one. He's not the only one who can get vindictive, paranoid and underhanded if he thinks someone is a threat.

Here’s the thing: one of the main reasons he was approved as such a young owner so many years ago was that they wanted someone who was going to be in DC a long time, who could lobby for them, build relationships with politicians, etc. 

So Snyder has 20 years of dirt on NFL owners, executives and even politicians outside of the NFL.  Moving on Snyder at any point can cause a massive ripple effect in the NFL, and out of the NFL.  So they all have to be ready for that, and I bet you that a good portion of the owners are not, and are likely hearing from other people who could go down with things not to move on him.  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Possibly.  Could also by Kyle Smith, AJ Smith, Brian Lafemina, or any other person high up in the organization.  Eric Schaeffer quietly leaving after lasting so many regimes could also be one.  

@Thaiphoon@e16bball any ideas who else this could be?  

Bruce Allen is definitely involved in all this, to the extent that they may as well not even bother using anonymity when they talk about him anymore. I assume that when Snyder buried Jon Gruden to try to take a shot at Bruce, that was when Bruce decided to empty the clip into Dan. It’s a shame that birds of a feather flock together, because if Bruce wasn’t also a gutless weasel, I’m sure he could absolutely take Dan down in a blaze of glorious terribleness that would engulf both of them.

They absolutely bleed executives out of that place, though, so it could really be any of a hugely long list of people. There are several former executives I’d never even heard of referenced by name in today’s article. 

The former minority owners all hate him. Any woman who leaves the organization (or stays with the organization) hates him. The guys that got buried in the sexual harassment stuff probably hate him. There’s a long list of potentials. 

Edited by e16bball
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

perhaps Davante Adam's PR team leaked this story?

davantes PR team was told to take the rest of the week off when he was simply cited for violating a city ordinance 

but I suppose they could be working from home