Dan Snyder hires Bank of America to explore sale of Commanders

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, Forge said:

If they didn't force him to sell when he was basically hiding revenue from other owners, he's probably fine and doesn't have anything to worry about

His revenue is also the worst of all teams, and that’s even with changing the name twice to get more money out of fans. 

unless you are at the games, no one is wearing commanders stuff, and even then, half of the crowd is in Redskins or WTF attire. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

If they didn't force him to sell when he was basically hiding revenue from other owners, he's probably fine and doesn't have anything to worry about

It should be noted that there is an ongoing investigation pertaining this subject. If the smear campaign continues, expect those findings to be released to the public. 

The real problem with this situation is that I can almost guarantee more that 8 other owners are guilty of some sort of infraction/illegal action and Snyder is that much of a P.O.S. to be keeping receipts. 

That being said, if he burns it to the ground and takes Goodell down with him, I'd be ok with that. I have been whole heartedly disappointed in Goodells decision making as it pertains to all the negative BS surrounding the team. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, incognito_man said:

He must have some real damaging stuff to have lasted this long. Hard to imagine anything happening. Other owners and Goodell must be genuinely terrified of him leaking some dark schit about the league.

It’s gotta be stuff questioning the integrity of the game.

If it’s just owners doing coke off of hookers, the NFL would get over it and have a plan to bury it.

• Like 2

On 10/13/2022 at 7:58 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

The NFL brought this on. They approved someone that young, in the nations capital, so they would have someone to help lobby on their behalf and cozy up to politicians, for a long time.

that this is now backfiring on the NFL and this owner is going to go down swinging if they move on him is their own doing for approving him two decades ago. 

I never really thought about that angle and it makes plenty of sense. Kind of makes it laughable that they kept Vegas from having pro sports teams for so long, DC is where the sausage is made. 

8 hours ago, Refugee said:

I never really thought about that angle and it makes plenty of sense. Kind of makes it laughable that they kept Vegas from having pro sports teams for so long, DC is where the sausage is made. 

The whole Vegas thing is laughable considering where we are now.  Arenas and stadiums have whole sections dedicated to gambling, and plenty of those companies sponsor advertisements on the front end too.  I remember when the Orioles had a Draft Kings sponsorship when it first happened, and they pulled all of those and now they are welcomed again, and then some.  

I have to do a lot of digging to find it, but that part about Snyder was from an old Washington Post article when someone had a story involving Snyder.  I also remember Vince McMahon having a serious bid, and they turned down John Kent Cooke.  That’s just even more fuel to the fire that they wanted someone who was going to be here for a while for their own purposes.