Dan Snyder hires Bank of America to explore sale of Commanders

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Steins Gate said:

"They can't f--- with me"

ROFL... I never liked Dan Snyder, but I absolutely LOVE this.

dis gon b gud this is gonna be good GIF

Honestly he just became my favorite owner with this move. As a Raider fan you kind of have a draw towards...THE DARKSIDE!!!

1 hour ago, Mesa_Titan said:

“The NFL is like the mafia”

Soooo, does he know what happens to snitches in the mafia?

Most people with dirt on others hooked up 'others' that are 'in case of fire break glass' types and there's always way more than one. Like a prepaid credit card. You're paid to hold the info and even more upon a demise. They'd leak it to Alex Jones and he'd use it to pay off his court case. 

1 hour ago, G said:

Most people with dirt on others hooked up 'others' that are 'in case of fire break glass' types and there's always way more than one. Like a prepaid credit card. You're paid to hold the info and even more upon a demise. They'd leak it to Alex Jones and he'd use it to pay off his court case. 

Ain’t no way he ever pays off that sum. 

52 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This is fake news designed to draw our attention away from what's really going on in the world, the Russell Wilson thread.

I haven’t laughed as hard in a long time as that Subway commercial and your response to spicy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

“And if you think tough men are dangerous, wait until you see what weak men are capable of.”
― Jordan B. Peterson

Just wait, Colin Kaepernick could be his starting QB next week. That would fire up the crowd.

LOL... Please let this happen. 🙏  It would be the ultimate middle finger to the NFL.

• Like 1