Game six postmortem - get the shovel out and dig this team a grave.

Old Guy

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Don't want to read the tea leaves too much here, but it seems Rodgers is worried the locker room might be starting to fracture. 

Might be a fun thing to watch it all go up in flames.  I'm sure Jaire was happy after last week's exchange.

21 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm not acting like anything. I'm not looking at the stats. I'm watching the player. Hudson Card can't do half of what Ewers does. You're not reading what's being put down, you're seeing things through your bias lol. Watch the details, not the stats. 

I don't see you taking a single ******* thing away from Williams for playing with absurdly talented players so why do it with Ewers? Play both sides of the coin, not the one you want to play.

You keep saying bias and looking at the stats, but the stats don't lie.  I'm not disagreeing with you in the slightest that Ewers is better than Card.  I'm just not ready to crown a guy who has 4 career starts as the next #1 overall pick.  If he was a 3* prospect coming out of high school, would you be doing this?  Absolutely not.

And I wouldn't really say Caleb Williams is playing with absurdly talented players sans Jordan Addison.  Marvin Mims was his best WR at Oklahoma and he's pretty similar to Xavier Worthy.  Probably a bit more consistent, but not as big a deep threat as Worthy.  Mario Williams wasn't good as a freshman, Jadon Haselwood was disappointing for most of his career at Oklahoma minus the last half of the season last year, and Michael Woods was a solid WR at best.  Theo Wease was suspended for pretty much the entire season last year.  Tajh Washington is a solid WR, but he's not getting first round hype like Bijan is.

Just now, squire12 said:

Hanson

We went dumpster diving for a replacement. I stepped out for a few minutes, must have been then. 

It's time to move Jenkins inside to guard. I'm just not sure if Nijman can play RT. If he can, it's an easy decision. IF he can't then you got either Tom or Walker. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maverick said:

The guy that mentions Rodgers in 90% of his posts. Hilarious 

Is Aaron in the room with you right now

If you haven't picked up on it yet, you're probably never going to. I don't know how many times @Norm has to explain it but this is becoming a weekly Sunday form of entertainment. Y'all never fail to deliver.

15 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

The best thing about this is that after this season Rodgers will probably retire and "only" leave 42M in dead cap. Don't care about Love to be honest, this team just needs a change of scenery. It was fun while it lasted with Rodgers.

Should've traded Rodgers in the off-season and sink or swim with Love. With all the 1s from the Broncos, the talent pipeline would have been overflowing. Disappointed this off-season but willing to be wrong. Not so far...

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You keep saying bias and looking at the stats, but the stats don't lie.  I'm not disagreeing with you in the slightest that Ewers is better than Card.  I'm just not ready to crown a guy who has 4 career starts as the next #1 overall pick.  If he was a 3* prospect coming out of high school, would you be doing this?  Absolutely not.

I absolutely would lol. Star ratings mean nothing at QB, we've seen that for years. If I were watching a 3* make these throws and progressions after just a handful of starts at the collegiate level, I'd begin questioning the purpose of the star rating system. Ewers is special. That's all there is too it.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

And I wouldn't really say Caleb Williams is playing with absurdly talented players sans Jordan Addison.  Marvin Mims was his best WR at Oklahoma and he's pretty similar to Xavier Worthy.  Probably a bit more consistent, but not as big a deep threat as Worthy.  Mario Williams wasn't good as a freshman, Jadon Haselwood was disappointing for most of his career at Oklahoma minus the last half of the season last year, and Michael Woods was a solid WR at best.  Theo Wease was suspended for pretty much the entire season last year.  Tajh Washington is a solid WR, but he's not getting first round hype like Bijan is.

Ah yep. There it is. Caleb Williams is god mode and plays with no talent around him, Quinn Ewers is a turd being carried by his *checks notes* running back. Well done.

6 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Definitely more Nate vibes. Rodgers just needs to go to Minnesota

Lol Rodgers needs to give the Nate locker room speech before he went bat **** narcissist. I wanna see what he'd say to everyone.