Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

37 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

He's looking really good in the field drills.  Doubt Gute will touch him with a crap RAS, though.

touching someone with a crap RAS sounds like a medieval sexual torture when you say it out loud.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I don't know why 6'0 190 makes you think a guy isn't a safety.  Jesse Bates was 6-1 200, Budda Baker was 5-10 195, Jalen Pitre was 5-11 195.  I'm not going to get worked up over a couple of inches and 5-10 lbs

Because he's small and didn't play safety in college? I could see if he's a 6'2 210 guy you think needs to transition, Branch is a 190lb slot who sparingly played the deep half. Battle and Hellams were the safeties at Bama.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

A slow Safety class.

FqVeHjGXoAEBZDh?format=png&name=900x900

I was really hoping Brandon Joseph would run in the 4.5s. Such a weak class now. I don’t like any of them at the values tied to them there. Antonio Johnson maybe as a top of Rd2. I’d still try Joseph with pick 116. Not sure who the future Pro Bowler is there. Also like Sydney Brown, Brandon Hill to hit. Interested in Hickman.

LJ Skinner is a bust. I have 13 safeties I’m interested in. None in the 1st.

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

So free agent safeties it is. Smith's numbers shock me. His tape is great, but I can't take that athletic testing at his size in round 2.

I kind of like Savage playing on the 5th year option. He may actually get involved in tackling have a good year trying to earn a decent second contract. 

This group of safeties are crap.