WEEK 13 Gameday Thread ---- Green Bay Packers (4-8) @ Chicago Bears (3-9) --- LOVE showcase game???

Striker

1 minute ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Taucher  worked out well ! A few oline could have worked . Can't move the goal post , the three u mentioned were big misses !

Not moving the goalpost. Just saying if you look at those 3 you'd think "DRAFT BADGERS ALWAYS" but when  you pull back and look at the Ron Daynes, the Antaj Hawthornes, the Aaron Gibsons, you'd be like "oh that's why" 

They passed on TJ Watt and drafted Vince Biegel in the 2nd. And we saw how well he worked out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

It's not that you expect the QB to find every single open guy at the right moment at the time, that's not the thing. The thing is when the announcers go NOBODY WAS OPEN as they show guys open and 50 Stevie Wonders in here all think it's 100% true.

I mean they have a much better view than we do unless your at the game and that's what you are focusing on ! 

1 minute ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Not moving the goalpost. Just saying if you look at those 3 you'd think "DRAFT BADGERS ALWAYS" but when  you pull back and look at the Ron Daynes, the Antaj Hawthornes, the Aaron Gibsons, you'd be like "oh that's why" 

They passed on TJ Watt and drafted Vince Biegel in the 2nd. And we saw how well he worked out. 

Biegel was a 4th rounder, not 2nd.

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Lafleurs gonna tell us the defense is playing well outside of 3 or 4 explosive plays.

normally I would agree, but they need a kick and a change. Granted if they don't do it after this game it wont happen until after the season. I think they will do it hoping for a spark.