Titans fire GM Jon Robinson

RaidersAreOne

i said this in the titans forum, but this is somewhat less surprising for titans fans than i think it is for the general public (however it's true that the timing is absolutely bizarre).

there have basically been 2 jon robinson eras. from 2016-2019, he built a very talented team capable of making the afc championship game. ever since then, his tenure has been a nonstop string of first round draft busts, (mostly) bad FA signings, and a total inability to evaluate OL play that has ruined the identity and talent level of this team. the AJ brown trade was the cherry on top and i suspect it really fractured his relationship with vrabel. i'd say fans were split between wanting him gone and thinking he could right the ship, but nobody is happy with what he's done the last few years.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

KYDI was first. Lock this puppy up.

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He must have gotten into it with someone at the top.

Sorry, KYDI. Our hands are tied. Icarus flying too close to the sun in the "Trevor Lawrence has arrived" thread smdh.

• Like 1