ChargIRs Mike Williams out 2-3 weeks

General Tso

You know, I defended Staley a lot last season, but man, this is so inexcusable. Played valuable starters in a meaningless game against a bad team that's out, lost one major player to a serious injury, managed to still lose said game.

My favorite bit of all though is when he was asked about Mike Williams sitting out yesterday, before they had declared him out, and said "ā€œWeā€™re at that point of the season where the reps arenā€™t what matter. The rest is, in his case." So the rest matters now that he's already hurt...

• Like 3

On 9/23/2022 at 11:23 AM, TitanSlim said:

I feel like the Chargers are an extreme dark horse if they arenā€™t playoff bound this year.

*Clears throat*Ā 

I said this regarding Staley being replaced by Payton back in September. Staley loses tomorrow night and it may just become a reality, even with the playoff appearance.

7 hours ago, minutemancl said:

My first reaction was "that's bad, but not really bad, right?". Then I saw a stat that the Chargers are like 8-2 with him and 2-6 without him. No, it's really bad.

Mike Williams is one of those guys that you scratch your head watching. He makes some circus daredevil catches and drops some easy ones. I keep waiting for him to make that jump that justifies his draft position but heā€™s never turned that corner into an Andre Johnson type of player. Still the team misses him when heā€™s out and it shows in the record.Ā