Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

Crap I forgot about the message limit.  I'll have to send the rest out this time tomorrow.

Team Abbr. General Manager Hyperlinks
ARI @LuckyNumber11
ATL @ovfd55

BUF @Trentwannabe
CAR @MikeT14
CHI @squire12
CIN @sparky151
CLE @cortes02
DAL @JetsandI
DEN @Scoundrel
DET @winitall
GB @MaximusGluteus
HOU @jch1911

JAC @Trojan
KC @RedGold
LVR @NYRaider
LAC @whodatOL

Hey @ny92mike

First, get some rest!

Second, I noticed some issues with the defensive free agents & voided contracts.

I don't think they are pulling correctly.

CBs and SAFs work, but it looks like the other positions (3-4 DE, 4-3 DE, 3-4 DT, 4-3 DT, etc.) got renamed so they are not pulling.

Also, I know Lamar Jackson is getting franchised, but his contract # looks WAY too low as does JuJu Smith-Schuster (sp?)

Just some early observations after I woke up in the middle of the night and was excited to see workbook in my inbox.

Thanks for all that you do!

1 hour ago, jch1911 said:

Hey @ny92mike

First, get some rest!

Second, I noticed some issues with the defensive free agents & voided contracts.

CBs and SAFs work, but it looks like the other positions (3-4 DE, 4-3 DE, 3-4 DT, 4-3 DT, etc.) got renamed so they are not pulling.

Also, I know Lamar Jackson is getting franchised, but his contract # looks WAY too low as does JuJu Smith-Schuster (sp?)

Just some early observations after I woke up in the middle of the night and was excited to see workbook in my inbox.

Yeah I really need to sleep.  Sleep schedule is all jacked up right now.

Which sheet are you referring to on the issue?

2 hours ago, jch1911 said:

Hey @ny92mike

First, get some rest!

I think I found what you're talking about.  In the fa bidding sheet with the position drop down.  If so, I just fixed it on your team book but will need to fix it for the other teams later today.

Nice find.

18 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I think I found what you're talking about.  In the fa bidding sheet with the position drop down.  If so, I just fixed it on your team book but will need to fix it for the other teams later today.

Nice find.

Updated all books

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Updated all books

Question: what happens to players with voided contracts? Does a team to need to renounce them so they become free agents?   Or do they automatically become free agents?  Are they RFA?

I see those players on the voided contracts sheet, but not in the free agency pool.

Quick question for restructuring players. I am allowed three restructuries, right? And for the chargers, the amount is only 6 million, how exactly is that value calculated?

And I believe the cap space is wrong here, as the chargers are "only" $20,261,524 over the cap.

2023 - Top 51 Available Cap: -$26,359,149
2024 - Top 51 Available Cap: $39,485,519
Restructure Allotment: $6,120,000

48 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

Quick question for restructuring players. I am allowed three restructuries, right? And for the chargers, the amount is only 6 million, how exactly is that value calculated?

And I believe the cap space is wrong here, as the chargers are "only" $20,261,524 over the cap.

Not sure about restructures, but I think @ny92mike included the rookie pool in the Top 51 - so your cap space may look smaller because of that IIRC.

9 hours ago, ny92mike said:

FYI

The Top 51 salary cap for all teams is going to look way less than what's listed in OTC / Spotrac, this is because I'm calculating the rookie pool into the cap.

Was looking at some of the team's and several are showing in the red.

2 hours ago, whodatOL said:

1 hour ago, jch1911 said:

Not sure about restructures, but I think @ny92mike included the rookie pool in the Top 51 - so your cap space may look smaller because of that IIRC.

What @jch1911 said is correct based on the first quote above.