PLAYOFFS | Divisional | 1st Seed Eagles vs THE Jersey Bog Giants [Sat 8:15]

Kiltman

That was fun boys, but jobs not done. Don’t really care who we get next week, 49ers may be the better team and a worse matchup on paper, but Dak scares me more than Purdy and I also have had enough divisional playoff games for 1 postseason. Very stressful.

What a performance, may have been a historically strong beatdown.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

One more win and we’re back in the Super Bowl. They play like that next week and nobody stopping them 

If we come out of this game with No injurues, no setbacks to Jalen, Lane, CGJ. 

I like our chances  vs anyone 

• Like 2

Man what a satisfying and pleasing victory. We saw everything we wanted to see, which is the dominant team we've seen a lot of this season. If there's anything to the "peak at the right time" theory, well this is about as peaky as it gets. Now I'm gonna celebrate with a piece of cake and maybe a night walk with some earbuds in listening to some post game.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That was fun boys, but jobs not done. Don’t really care who we get next week, 49ers may be the better team and a worse matchup on paper, but Dak scares me more than Purdy and I also have had enough divisional playoff games for 1 postseason. Very stressful.

What a performance, may have been a historically strong beatdown.

McCaffery and Deebo are scarier than any player on the Cowboys tbh

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Was AJ pissed at the end on the bench? Could see Sirianni talking to him. Injury or lack of plays for AJ? 

Def something up there. He did not want any kind of coach talk there. Whipped his head back from Nick head tapping him in some kind of reconciliation. I dunno. He didn’t have an AJ game but can’t be that kind of selfish in the playoffs. We just want that win. Doesn’t matter who goes off. But then again, we have no idea what that’s  about. Curious to see what comes out though. 

• Like 1