Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Well, teams are even now on great passes dropped in the end zone.

I thought that last one was deflected and much harder to pull in.

*Not just saying that because I was just praising Hurst in my last post

Edited by wackywabbit

Just now, ChazStandard said:

I’d say Higgins and Boyd are more high-end number twos, elevated by Chase.

Tee Higgins was a 1,000* yard WR before Chase even came into the league with a Rookie Burrow and some scrub throwing to him. He would be a #1 on many teams. Is he on Chase's level? No. But I can think of about 15 or so teams he'd be the #1 on right now.

1 minute ago, SmittyBacall said:

Everyone talking up the Bengals receivers, yet I don’t hear anything about the KC receivers being schemed wide open. 

I don’t get what you are referring to? The Chiefs WR’s are not as good and DO need to be schemed open. The Bengals WR’s do not need to be schemed open. Chase is a Top 5 WR and can ascend to #1 at any moment like a ticking clock. Higgins is Top 15-20. Boyd is Top 35-40. They make their own separation. 

• Like 3

Just now, BayRaider said:

I don’t get what you are referring to? The Chiefs WR’s are not as good and DO need to be schemed open. The Bengals WR’s do not need to be schemed open. Chase is a Top 5 WR and can ascend to #1 at any moment like a ticking clock. Higgins is Top 15-20. Boyd is Top 35-40. They make their own separation. 

If they all get open in the end, by either skill or scheme, what’s the difference?

QB is still hitting open targets.

Edited by SmittyBacall

4 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Your cable provider?

Yup. Uverse is terrible. Switched over to bunny ears and much higher picture quality… it’s really silly that the free television is so much nicer then the cable I’m strong armed into paying for to remove having a data cap on my internet subscription.