2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

33 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Looking at the Cooks 2023 18M salary and stage of his career (entering age 30 season) I can see why beat reporters say DEN is holding out for a Rd3 pick on Sutton.    Maybe market only has a 4th but until the buyer list shrinks seems like Sutton (2/27.5M left at age 27 <close to 28> to start season) & Hopkins (2/39M at age 31 starting the season) will get more back.   

Edited by Broncofan

3 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Looking at the Cooks 2023 18M salary and stage of his career (entering age 30 season) I can see why beat reporters say DEN is holding out for a Rd3 pick on Sutton.    Maybe market only has a 4th but until the buyer list shrinks seems like Sutton (2/27.5M left at age 27 <close to 28> to start season) & Hopkins (2/39M at age 31 starting the season) will get more back.   

Man, I'd easily give up a third for Sutton. If it can be done for a 4th and 6th, I'd be all over it.

Falcons just picked up a WR from the raiders named Mack Hollins.  Can't say i know the guy or ever really seen him play.   The only thing i can say is Arthur Smith is leaving zero doubt that the Falcons are also going to be playing in the nba this year with the skill group we have lol. 

Pitts - 6'6
London 6'4
Smith 6'4
Franks 6'6
Fitzpatrick 6'7
Hollins 6'4
Hesse 6'4
Patterson 6'3

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

Hop may be more of a diva than we know and possibly why he couldn’t net a 1st in his prime: @ET80

On the latest edition of his "GM Shuffle," Lombardi, who worked with Belichick in Cleveland and Foxborough, minimized Hopkins' trade value. "I think his market is really soft. I don't think anybody wants to get into the Hopkins business, and then have to redo his contract," said Lombardi. "From what I'm told, it's soft. There's not a lot of action out there on him. He's a good player, he's always covered, but he always comes up with the football. But there's other things that go into this, that I'm not at liberty to discuss that's probably holding it all back."

19 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Falcons just picked up a WR from the raiders named Mack Hollins.  Can't say i know the guy or ever really seen him play.   The only thing i can say is Arthur Smith is leaving zero doubt that the Falcons are also going to be playing in the nba this year with the skill group we have lol. 

Pitts - 6'6
London 6'4
Smith 6'4
Franks 6'6
Fitzpatrick 6'7
Hollins 6'4
Hesse 6'4
Patterson 6'3

If the Falcons drafted Bryce Young, that height average would dip below 6’0

4 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Hop may be more of a diva than we know and possibly why he couldn’t net a 1st in his prime: @ET80

I think it has more to do with Bill O’Brien being an incompetent GM, given his laundry list of GM moves.

11 minutes ago, adamq said:

🤣

Really though, he should be in the XFL.. Cam would be the MVP

Well Cam, your last two years in the league showed that there are indeed "32 better mf'ers" than you in the league. Being able to throw uncontested routes at a pro day vs reading and reacting to an NFL defense are two very different things.

• Like 1