Watching QB movement from team to team...

vike daddy

19 minutes ago, swede700 said:

If Wilson were doing that, I'd question his mental ability to even be in the NFL.  I'd put him in the same category as Baker Mayfield in lacking of self-awareness.

I feel like he's shown plenty of lack of self- awareness already 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

It's to bad Rodgers didn't just retire

It would be great if he goes to the Jets. Vikings wouldn't play him again until the SB, I believe. And, he can beat up on NE (or NE can beat up on him). The ONLY downside is what GB gets in trade.

• Like 4

In an article published Sunday night, NFL insider Michael Silver reported the 49ers are active in the veteran quarterback market in case Purdy's surgery sidelines him for an entire season.

"The 49ers -- depending upon the outcome of incumbent starter Brock Purdy’s elbow surgery, which is scheduled for Friday -- will be seeking a veteran to pair with 2021 first-round pick Trey Lance," Silver wrote. "Matt Ryan, Jacoby Brissett and Andy Dalton are among those being considered."

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/nfl-rumors-49ers-considering-matt-ryan-andy-dalton-due-brock-purdy-injury?fbclid=IwAR0rjPwdOH9YsfF7OvpBfXmKfXnrw6Hq0zCcDcMfR_cXmwy0LFp4ZaDXe5c

CBS Sports' Jonathan Jones reported Tuesday "there's a push within the Texans' building to sign quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo and play him in 2023 while drafting a quarterback at some point in the first round with the plan to sit him for the year and grow."

Just now, vike daddy said:

CBS Sports' Jonathan Jones reported Tuesday "there's a push within the Texans' building to sign quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo and play him in 2023 while drafting a quarterback at some point in the first round with the plan to sit him for the year and grow."

While he certainly is better than said QB, when I think of Jimmy G in Houston, the name Brock Osweiler immediately comes to mind.  

28 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Jimmy Garoppolo isn't making the Texans any sort of contender. The Texans might as well use that money to improve the team elsewhere (or roll cap forward to next year) and let Davis Mills take the lumps for another season. When Houston is 2-8 ten games in, people are going to be screaming for the new guy anyway. At least Mills gets more reps to make him a better backup when the time comes. I just don't see any upside to Garoppolo for Houston.

• Like 1