Ravens place tag on QB Lamar Jackson; Jackson requests trade (Page 52)

RaidersAreOne

Who needs an agent when you can land a sweet commercial like that? Chuck Norris and his Total Gym should run a counter campaign, him being 80+ and all. I’d legit completely refuse to be seen in public with a friend who insisted on using it. I’m talking kicking it down the stairs adult level trolling here.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Who needs an agent when you can land a sweet commercial like that? Chuck Norris and his Total Gym should run a counter campaign, him being 80+ and all. I’d legit completely refuse to be seen in public with a friend who insisted on using it. I’m talking kicking it down the stairs adult level trolling here.

😍😍😍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@MWil23 at parties:

• Like 2

If I’m Drew Rosenhaus, I’m calling Lamar and offering my services for free at this time - I’d negotiate a 2yr/$85mm fully guaranteed deal, and then ramping up to the max 3% for the deal after that.