2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

The emergence of Walker has given us more luxury with our top picks. We could go in one of several ways:

-Stud OL if you have one there, any position will be ok where we pick

-DL - EDGE or IDL

DB - S or CB - if there's an elite ceiling safety in the draft, he'd be ok at our pick here

RB - if there's a stud (I don't think there is this year though from quick glance previously)

really just QB, WR, TE and ILB wouldn't make that much sense. All other spots on offense or defense are options.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Donovan Edwards and Trey Henderson back to school ruins this RB class.

The best RB in this draft just tore his ACL in November.

Yeah, had just assumed both of those guys would be declaring.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Donovan Edwards and Trey Henderson back to school ruins this RB class.

The best RB in this draft just tore his ACL in November.

Haven't been following the RB class at all.  That being said, get together with Jones, resign him to a team friendly 2 year deal, utilize Wilson and draft the best running back available in the mid rounds.  Can get Jones replacement in the next year or two.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm a Rome guy and I'm saying no. Watson opens up so much for this offense. 

I saw a different view of that first long first down to Doubs. Watson was rocketing down the middle of the field with three Cowboy defenders following him. The games within the game are many, and Watson helped create that sweet completion.

• Like 3

On a pff 3 round draft today i got 

Chris braswell (edge alabama to replace preston), chop robinson (edge psu potential home run bpa), rod moore (safety michigan), zak zinter (guard michigan), cooper beebe (guard kansas state).  

Draft talent and develop it

1 hour ago, Uffdaswede said:

I saw a different view of that first long first down to Doubs. Watson was rocketing down the middle of the field with three Cowboy defenders following him. The games within the game are many, and Watson helped create that sweet completion.

I said the same thing when I saw the replay.