Broncos Training Camp / Preseason Thread

Broncofan

I've mentioned it before, but I really don't think Sean is going to change any part of his offense to accommodate a QB. If the QB sucks Seans play selection will probably be a bit more run heavy but as far as the offensive principle and plays it'll stay the same.

The OL, TE's, RB's and WR's, won't be taught anything different. We need consistency above all and it should start this year. By Seans 2nd/3rd year everyone will be on the same page. If the QB to run it isn't here yet that's fine. Any QB coming in via FA or the draft will step onto a talented roster that knows the offense inside and out and is well coached.

I just don't think Sean is worried much about our W/L this year. Especially if trying to win now will negatively impact us in the future and altering the offense to help one guy is that impact.

• Like 3

Was really hoping we'd have a surprise/ UDFA standout on the DL. I'm assuming based on the depth chart (Jonathan Harris starting 🤢) that hasn't happened.

Not saying I'd expect a UDFA rookie as a starter, but some unknown entity would've been nice

Edited by lomaxgrUK