Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler are a problem - What should Mark do?

RaidersAreOne

It's fun to speculate about potential HC's, if not for us but other teams, but I wonder how this Eric Bieniemy stuff is going to shake out. He's done well for Washington to this point. Reports early were he's an - hole but we already knew that.

I wonder if he gets a chance as HC, maybe when Rivera gets booted? Or does he go elsewhere? I feel like people would riot if we brought him in as HC.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

33 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Forgot we had rob that’s my vote right there

Yup mine too. I’m all about the tank for this qb crop, get us out of purgatory.

I’m done with McD. That field goal was the final straw for me. 

Edited by 101Raider
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

If it's us or the chargers he's gonna choose the chargers. 

If he looks at the rosters, that’s a no brainier… but then you remember that Spanos is the cheapest owner going and that might tilt things back in our favor.

I think it’s unlikely and the ship has sailed, but if Harbaugh is still interested I’d be all over it. The guy is a winner.

13 minutes ago, NickButera said:

This is a good point. At this point, were way, way less attractive than we were 2 years ago. Not sure that we could attract an elite candidate at this point. 

yup and that was the problem I had with hiring Josh McDaniels is that we didn't swing for the fences with the team that I made the playoffs the year before we went with a retread guy from a field coaching tree. He's basically strip the roster and patriotized it outside of Adams Crosby Renfrow and jacobs