Steelers 8-7

Bengals 8-7

Wildcard:

Browns 11-5

Bills 9-6

Colts 8-7

In the Hunt:

Bengals, Steelers, Texans all 8-7

Ravens play Miami Sunday. Jmo but I think the worst matchup for us is Miami. If Miami is the 1 seed we would play them round 2 of the playoffs more than likely. Would love a shot at the AFCN certainly but with the Steelers unlikely to beat Baltimore next week, resting guys next Sunday would be an asset.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Outlook heading into Sunday:

Browns have clinched a playoff spot. 

AFCN:

Ravens 12-3

Browns 11-5

Steelers 8-7

Bengals 8-7

Wildcard:

Browns 11-5

Bills 9-6

Colts 8-7

In the Hunt:

Bengals, Steelers, Texans all 8-7

Ravens play Miami Sunday. Jmo but I think the worst matchup for us is Miami. If Miami is the 1 seed we would play them round 2 of the playoffs more than likely. Would love a shot at the AFCN certainly but with the Steelers unlikely to beat Baltimore next week, resting guys next Sunday would be an asset.

Agreed about Miami being the worst matchup for us.

Baltimore is damn good and tough, but we obviously know we can beat them. I'll never bet against KC - just like for many years I'd never bet against NE - but I'd like our secondary and pass rush vs. their offense.

Won't love meeting up with Buffalo either if that were to happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Miami would go one of two ways imo. 

Either we physically best the dogsht out of them or they boat race us off the field.  

Yeah we either get Tua super uncomfortable and he looks horrible or we can’t adjust to the motions and speed with man defense and rub or crosser concepts while Mostert and their gap in space scheme forces us to stay honest and not run downhill. 

We would need a healthy Walker, trio of corners, and Delpit to do what we’d need to on the attack and applying middle penetration/pressure fronts.

• Like 1

Now the only way we get a home playoff game if we and the other wild card teams win in the first round - and that will be next to impossible to do.

After this, the NFL needs to look at removing seeding priority from division winners. Without that, we'd be looking at our first home playoff game in 29 years. Because the Lions won their division, we stand to enter next season with the longest active drought without a home playoff game. I think the NFL should take Super Bowl 58 from Vegas, give it to Cleveland and in return give Super Bowl 62 to Vegas.

28 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

AFC south. So either Jax or Houston. I like our chances against both. 

Honestly, I have a bad feeling if we have to play Houston again.

We didn't play Stroud last time, and it's really hard to beat a team twice in the NFL. I could easily see a scenario where we rest our starters in week 18, Houston beats Indy and the Jags choke against the Titans. Then we lose all our momentum and Houston beats us in front of the home crowd.

1 hour ago, pf9 said:

Now the only way we get a home playoff game if we and the other wild card teams win in the first round - and that will be next to impossible to do.

After this, the NFL needs to look at removing seeding priority from division winners. Without that, we'd be looking at our first home playoff game in 29 years. Because the Lions won their division, we stand to enter next season with the longest active drought without a home playoff game. I think the NFL should take Super Bowl 58 from Vegas, give it to Cleveland and in return give Super Bowl 62 to Vegas.

Nah that isn’t something that should happen. Winning your division should mean something. So a team that plays the easiest schedule should get a home game against a division winner that has 4 teams make the playoffs? All because they won 12 games and the division winner won 11?