Week 14: VIKINGS (6-6) at Raiders (5-7)

swede700

Hey RAIDER NATION!

get yer chrome tipped, feathered, chained, tattooed, and self-doubting so hard you have to dress up like a maniac butts in here, and tell us what you got for this game!

TELL US WHAT YOU GOT!!

@Jerry @NYRaider @Angleae @Geezy @big_palooka @ronjon1990 @RaidersForever @Tank4Drake @NickButera @Rich7sena @RaidersAreOne @Nightmare @Styrian Raider @Darbsk @MrOaktown_56 

even your online names are silly. you are all silly, silly boys!

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Hey RAIDER NATION!

get yer chrome tipped, feathered, chained, tattooed, and self-doubting so hard you have to dress up like a maniac butts in here, and tell us what you got for this game!

TELL US WHAT YOU GOT!!

@Jerry @NYRaider @Angleae @Geezy @big_palooka @ronjon1990 @RaidersForever @Tank4Drake @NickButera @Rich7sena @RaidersAreOne @Nightmare @Styrian Raider @Darbsk @MrOaktown_56 

I think the Raiders win. I hope we lose. 

Our defence has exceeded expectations but as said above, our offence has been dire with patches of terrible. The rookie is learning though so I expect it to be a bit better after the bye. Scrappy low scoring game that I think we may just sneak but wouldn’t surprise me at all if the Vikes triumph!

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 1:36 AM, ArcticNorseman said:

Ya know, I really thought the Raiders run game was more productive with Jacobs this year . . . He's had some real duds.  

Then again, mark my words if Jim Nance or some other schmuck announcer says something like, "It's been x-games since the Vikings have given up 100 yards and multiple TDs to a running back . . . "  reaching on back to 2020 and the Saints game.

Matter of fact, the past 2 seasons, the Vikes have done well holding backs under 100.  

Our run game was dire early in the season as we had the legendary Jimmy Garoppolo starting so teams just stacked the box and concentrated on trying to stop Jacobs knowing Garoppolo would mute our passing game, since we’ve got a QB that can actually throw down field the run game has shown signs of life, so it’s not the complete dud it was! It’s still a work in progress and nowhere close to where we were last year but not as bad right now as it was initially.

Crosby is going to be your biggest worry probably, he’s been astounding this year so far…….

Hoping for an injury free and enjoyable game 😀

• Like 2

6 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Hey RAIDER NATION!

TELL US WHAT YOU GOT!!

We are not a good football team, but we have won some close matchups against other mediocre opponents, which there seems to be loads of this season.

Can’t really argue with anything the guys have said above. Decent defense playing way above expectations, and an offense with plenty of weapons which is being seriously held back by poor QB play.

Crosby also won’t be 100% for this one. He played against the Chiefs with an infected knee which was swollen up to about twice its normal size, and even after a bye week I doubt he’s fully recovered yet. He is a one-man wrecking crew right now, so his ailment is definitely a positive for you guys.

I’d lean towards a Vikings win (and would be completely fine with that), especially if Jefferson is back, but it wouldn’t surprise me if the Raiders won a close one either.

Edited by Nightmare
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Angleae said:

Out offense is terrible, out defense is meh, and we need to improve our draft stock to get a good QB in the draft. Therefore, of course, the Raiders will win. (we can't have nice things)

You're talking to the Vikings' fanbase, which has made a lifetime out of not being able to have nice things. 

I mean, you'll find this all over the Internet...

• Like 2