(2) Dallas Cowboys @ (2) Miami Dolphins

DigInBoys

Who'll win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who'll win?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Miami Dolphins

55 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m so tempted to start Fields vs Arizona over Dak today on the road in the fantasy semifinals it’s not even funny 

Dude do it. The Cardinals just placed Josh Woods on IR and Kyzir White is already on IR. They're now onto their 3rd green dot defensive signal caller of the season. It's gonna be super disorganized on top of the talent gap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

Dude do it. The Cardinals just placed Josh Woods on IR and Kyzir White is already on IR. They're now onto their 3rd green dot defensive signal caller of the season. It's gonna be super disorganized on top of the talent gap.

I'm starting Fields over Jackson now. You better be right sir!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

Dolphins averaged less than 20 points against the 3 best teams they played this year (Bills, Chiefs, Eagles).  I feel pretty comfortable taking the Cowboys here.  

Not like the Cowboys have fared all that much better against the threw best teams they have faced either. 

It should be a good game but I really think the Dolphins are fully capable of making it to the SB. They had one bad collapse against the Titans but they are playing good ball defensively and offensively they are always a problem. It should be noted they played some of those games you referenced with a banged up OL. One game they had three missing starters. 

Dolphins 27

Cowboys 24