Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

Just now, DWhitehurst said:

All came unglued? Many of us including myself never replied, engaged you. Just saw it as a case of an impetuous, poor, foolish soul with ADHD seeking affirmation. "Better to have said nothing and thought a fool..." 

For responding to personal attacks such as this one? Give me a break. I have no problem responding if I feel like it, and I have a right to do that. Maybe you should have stayed out of it and kept with not following the conversation, because you have no idea what you’re talking about. At least demonstrate a basic ability to read and follow conversation if you’re going to accuse someone of mental illness over a football game. It’s pathetic that you feel so vindicated. As if either of us were on the football field lmao

13 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I deserve it for standing up to your nonsense? I came here in good faith and you all came unglued, and couldn’t handle when I gave it back. I never came in here insulting anyone or your team. Let’s at least be honest about the discussion. 

It's tough to come into another team's forum.   Wear a different uniform - it's just natural there must be hate.  It's science.

Seriously, don't get worked up - thanks for the banter this week.  Not easy to show-up with a game going like this one.   I hate the Cowboys in general but hope McCarthy isn't facing his last game and think Prescott is a franchise QB.    

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

Firing MM would be such a mistake by Jerry Jones so I completely expect him to do it

We were talking about that earlier in the week.  Jerry has not been sticking his nose in there in the last 5-10 years, as much as he did from 2000-2015ish

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I'm going to go into next week with a similar mindset, house money. If we take out #1 and #2, it's Super Bowl or bust at that point, as crazy as that sounds.

It's still house money, but yeah, a win next week would change things in a big way.  I could at least see a path where GB could do some things to give DAL problems.  I didn't expect it to play out that way, but at least I could see it.  I don't see the same things vs SF, but this team was playing at such a high level today, I don't have a clue what the ceiling is.