AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

20 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Lil_Xan_Sony_Music_Korea.png

I swear to god if you say his name 1 more time he'll show up on our doorsteps

I live in an open carry state and my doorstep constitutes my homestead - which I can defend with deadly force. I also know 3-4 judges in m ly county (including one who wanted to date me after she got her 2nd divorce).

So... say his name 30 more times. 

10 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Cj  stroud to the veins, vans, vens whatever you swagged out kids say these days..

Alexa turn the lights low.. 

Honestly I hate this stupid pseudonym. It’s a dumb nickname that only Fells Point preppies use.

It honestly needs to be burned, saged, and cleansed from existence.

Like most of them don’t even know where the nickname came from and how it used to make sense, but no longer does. It came from the Ray-Vens era, specifically the squad that featured Ray Lewis and Ray Rice from our last built up squad. Artwork featured different notable designs, one of which utilized ‘Ray’ Vens. It would later than go on to be shortened by edgy prepsters that have no semblance of actual culture into “Vens”.

It’s so dumb and I wish I could single handedly singe it from the memory of all that utter it.

/rant.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Honestly I hate this stupid pseudonym. It’s a dumb nickname that only Fells Point preppies use.

It honestly needs to be burned, saged, and cleansed from existence.

Like most of them don’t even know where the nickname came from and how it used to make sense, but no longer does. It came from the Ray-Vens era, specifically the squad that featured Ray Lewis and Ray Rice from our last built up squad. Artwork featured different notable designs, one of which utilized ‘Ray’ Vens. It would later than go on to be shortened by edgy prepsters that have no semblance of actual culture into “Vens”.

It’s so dumb and I wish I could single handedly singe it from the memory of all that utter it.

/rant.

@Ray Reed

angry-fist-angry-fist-arthur.gif

• Like 2