Rashee Rice wanted in Dallas in connection to accident

warfelg

Dealt with enough idiots like this and dealt with the negative after effects of hit and runs where people never got caught. 

Screw this guy. Cut him and make him an irrelevant footnote, the same as he attempted to do to these folk. 

And as someone who has successfully prosecuted this kind of crap, I have zero issue with him being done in as far as a career. Zero empathy from me anymore.

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Dealt with enough idiots like this and dealt with the negative after effects of hit and runs where people never got caught. 

Screw this guy. Cut him and make him an irrelevant footnote, the same as he attempted to do to these folk. 

And as someone who has successfully prosecuted this kind of crap, I have zero issue with him being done in as far as a career. Zero empathy from me anymore.

This whiteness report is crazy too:

https://x.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1774517510143926499?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

• Like 1

I'm just glad my team has higher standards and more moral integrity than the Chiefs and the thugs they bring in. Their team success is kind of irrelevant in the face of events like this.

But seriously, I'm first and foremost glad that no one was seriously hurt here and really want to see a strong and sincere action by the league to denormalize these incidents. The league has too much money for their assets to be making the news for this.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I'm just glad my team has higher standards and more moral integrity than the Chiefs and the thugs they bring in. Their team success is kind of irrelevant in the face of events like this.

As a Browns fan I second this.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Should be viewed the same tbqh. 

Yeah if this is all true, Rice should be finished with the Chiefs and be out of the league. A 1 year suspension is understandable if he stayed at the scene. But for him to run away and go into hiding after causing a major accident should not be tolerated. Whether or not he had guns with him shouldn't matter. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Yeah if this is all true, Rice should be finished with the Chiefs and be out of the league. A 1 year suspension is understandable if he stayed at the scene. But for him to run away and go into hiding after causing a major accident should not be tolerated. Whether or not he had guns with him shouldn't matter. 

Sadly, in this league he will get another chance…(again assuming guilt)

• Like 1

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Sadly, in this league he will get another chance…(again assuming guilt)

Unfortunately. 

Punch your fiancé, blacklisted for life. 

Bet on a game, possibly banned from the league.

Run away after nearly killing a kid, you might not miss training camp. 

And, no doubt, the NFLPA will be all over this like a plague, because they are hell bent on being the textbook definition of what a union shouldn't be. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Man KC does sure now how to draft thugs Man. Reid should be ashamed of himself. The fat walrus sold his soul. 

No shame when you got the governor of the state in your backpocket commuting sentences. 

• Like 1

If this thing about the guns, and fleeing the scene is substantiated, then there's a whole lot more we need to unpack. I am all about the ownership, and if those are legal, that's fine, but if they're illegal, and they fled this scene, throw the book at em.

• Like 2