Rashee Rice wanted in Dallas in connection to accident

warfelg

5 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

How stupid to decide to run when the car is in your name 

Not defending this, or saying it's what occurred, to be clear, but if you're either wealthy/famous enough to have a fall guy, or, if you're drunk enough that that charge is going to be a worse addition than fleeing the crime....I could see it.

Also people are just dumb, so maybe just that.

Luckily, being reported as just minor injuries for the 4 cars that did remain on the scene. So there's that at least.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Not defending this, or saying it's what occurred, to be clear, but if you're either wealthy/famous enough to have a fall guy, or, if you're drunk enough that that charge is going to be a worse addition than fleeing the crime....I could see it.

Yep

I'd imagine that the crime of leaving the scene of an accident is far less severe than a DUI at high speeds. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I guess TMZ has photos of the guys getting our of the cars and leaving the scene. I don't know what Rashee looks like well enough, nor am I good enough with faces, to have any idea if any of these people are him. But, FWIW.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/03/31/first-photos-rashee-rice-car-crash-site-dallas-occupants-leaving-scene/?adid=social-tw

From those pics he could be the guy in white T, kakhi shorts, white shoes. It also looks like that's the driver of the corvette which is supposedly in his name? Certainly not definitive or conclusive though. He doesn't really look like any of the other guys at first glance.

2 hours ago, e16bball said:

Surprised that he was able to get away…his long speed has always been a bit of a liability.

Why else do you think he bought the Lambo or Corvette? Man has to compensate somehow?

I'm sure his entourage was in another vehicle, on their way to a venue?  Hell maybe even filming it as the race unfolded?

That video however better have already disappeared faster then Spy Gate. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Folks on X are connecting dots saying that the guy with the red rag on his head is Rice and there was a dashcam that caught the incident and it appears that Rice jumped out of the passenger side of the Lambo (SUV). Not saying he isn't a dumbass for leaving but it appears he may not have been driving.

Dashcam footage (I had to click on the tweet and click on the article link):

Edit: the direct link to dashcam from YT:

Edited by Chiefs_5627

3 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Folks on X are connecting dots saying that the guy with the red rag on his head is Rice and there was a dashcam that caught the incident and it appears that Rice jumped out of the passenger side of the Lambo (SUV). Not saying he isn't a dumbass for leaving but it appears he may not have been driving.

Dashcam footage (I had to click on the tweet and click on the article link):

Here's the video

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

It looks like all the occupants got out of the passenger side, possibly due to damaged doors on the driver side.