Denver Broncos New Uniforms

DigInBoys

9 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

They look like the uniforms for a team in a second tier NCAA conference, like MAC or Mountain West or something.

So actually, kind of fits, now that I think about it.

It's pretty telling on the state of the broncos when I don't know who half the guys modeling the uniforms are

31 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

NFL uniforms looking more and more like lower conference college teams/spring football leagues. Smh

It always amazes me how NFL uniforms seem to be getting worse and other pro leagues (XFL, UFL, AAF, etc) can't even begin to describe their uniforms as "good". It's like some goofs in Maitland, FL sign off on them as real life prototypes for the next Madden relocation installment. 

Meanwhile, for all the jokes, most college uniforms are still pretty good, even in some of the lower conferences and D2. There's a few bad ones and then there's Maryland, but for the most part a lot of them at least look like a.....professional uniform? 

Denver and Boise St share a similar color scheme, and Boise is honestly doing it far better.