Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Giving Minshew two really good TEs is not a bad idea.

I am in the minority here but I think AOC beats him out. We'll see. Our weapons on O are nice with Adams, Meyers, Tucker, Bowers and Mayers. Zeus could be huge too.

3 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

So where does Cincinnati go?

WR or CB, I'd wager.  Mike Brown's not the one picking from the liquor store draft guide anymore, so they actually do things that make sense in the draft now.

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Ok not to keep jumping back to the Raiders pick but I like hearing Bowers was in the slot so much.

It makes sense with Mayer being a good blocker and likely being inline more, with Bowers moving out and around a lot.

He will line up everywhere, will run out of the backfield and a more than willing blocker 

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I think it would have been a great pick had they not literally just spent a ton of money to bring in their QB this offseason. So many other routes they could have gone to build for the next few years.

Sunk cost fallacy.

Signing Cousins was bad either way, totally agree, but that mistake shouldn't impact what they do moving forward.

Kinda weird that it's the same people, but I'd rather have some hope as a Falcons fan with Penix than knowing the next 3 years are meh.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99