1.25 - Jordan Morgan [OT; Arizona]

11 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Think he's a guard at the next level.

We’ll see. What little I’ve seen it looks like movement skills to play tackle are there. Steno gets his first ball of clay from this draft. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

I've been saying all along I wanted to come out of this draft with 3 O-linemen. Our depth was non-existent. It could actually work out where Morgan is on the bench and it's not an indictment on him as well. Rhyan is improving and I would actually say Tom, Jenkins and Myers spot are safe. 

Time will tell, but I'm going to trust the guy who handled the last two draft for us and had the foresight to grab Jordan Love. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm never mad about the Packers grabbing OL.  But unless the Packers are rostering 10+ OL, the number crunch will be there at some point.  You've got Walker, Jenkins, Myers, Morgan, and Tom as roster locks.  Rhyan seems likely to get one spot, and you have to imagine at least one of Caleb Jones or Luke Tenuta are likely grabbing at least one of these OL spots.  That puts us at 7 minimum.

Walker will always have a role on this team, rather swing or LT, but you can't hate Gute's building a room approach. You need to keep 10 alive. I also agree with the comments that Tom might be the future at center...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

We’ll see. What little I’ve seen it looks like movement skills to play tackle are there. Steno gets his first ball of clay from this draft. 

Movement skills aren't the issue.  It's the alligator arms.  They're pretty much hoping he's Zach Tom 2.0.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm never mad about the Packers grabbing OL.  But unless the Packers are rostering 10+ OL, the number crunch will be there at some point.  You've got Walker, Jenkins, Myers, Morgan, and Tom as roster locks.  Rhyan seems likely to get one spot, and you have to imagine at least one of Caleb Jones or Luke Tenuta are likely grabbing at least one of these OL spots.  That puts us at 7 minimum.

I don't think Jones or Tenuta have done much to warrant getting a OL spot.  

Edited by squire12